- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of RiskQ website visitors and product customers. We are active members of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and provide GDPR and Privacy compliance software for customers.
- This policy applies for EU citizens where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. Additionally, we apply this policy to our U.S. citizens as well to provide them the same standard of privacy due care.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RiskQ.
- We comply will the following privacy regulations; the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all U.S. state privacy laws.
How we use your personal data
- In this section RiskQ defines: (a) the general categories of personal data that we may process;(b) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and(c) the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is SharpSpring. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
- We may process your website user account data (“account data”). The account data may include your name, phone and email address. The source of the account data is Cyber Intelligence 4U. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data”). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and/or services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and/or services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
Providing your personal data to others
- Your personal data held in our website database will be stored on the servers of our hosting services providers Godaddy.com and CPanel.com
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- In this Section, we have listed the rights that you have under the EU data protection. We honor these rights for our U.S. website visitors and customer elevating the standard of care.
- Your principal rights under the E.U. data protection law are: (a) the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;(b) the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;(c) the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;(d) the right to restrict processing – you can ask use to restrict the processing of your personal data;(e) the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;(f) the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to an E.U. supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data;(1) How your personal data has been processed(2) How your request for access to data has been handled(3) How your complaint has been handled(4) How you may appeal against any decision made following a complaint.(h) the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
(i) all requests should be made via our website. Before we can act on your request, we must:(1) Confirm your identity(1) Be supplied with sufficient information from you in order to locate the information you seek.
On receipt of your completed request, verification of your identity, and sufficient details to enable us to locate the information, RiskQ is obliged to provide you information on our actions on your request within one month. That period may be extended by two months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. If we determine not to fulfill your request, we are required to notify you within one month of our reasons for not doing so. As provided in the GDPR, if a person’s data requests are clearly unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs or decline to act on the requests.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- We use Google Analytics and SharpSpring. They gather information about the use of our website by means of cookies and single-pixels. The information gathered is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
- This website is owned and operated by RiskQ
- We are registered in The United States of America
- Our principal place of business is at 66 West Flagler Street, Suite 900 Miami FL 33130
- You can contact us: (a) by post, to the postal address given above(b) using our website contact form(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website
- This document was modified using a template from SEQ Legal ( https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/privacy-policy).
Are you ready to propel your business forward?
If you’re looking to drive innovation, reduce your customers’ cybersecurity risk, and boost your cybersecurity sales with our cutting edge technology and partnership opportunities, get in touch. Our in-house experts will be happy to help you get the ball rolling, one innovative initiative at a time.